- You Are Here:
We are always on the look-out for talented people to join our team!
Please attach a resumé and highlight your qualifications, experience, education, preferences, and personal information. By doing so, you are providing us with information that we can use to match you with suitable job opportunities. If a position matches your skills and experience, we may contact you when it becomes available.
Inside Sales Associate – Calgary or Toronto
Based in NCM’s Calgary or Toronto office, the Inside Sales Associate will manage advisor relationships in BC and AB, working alongside regional sales team members in Vancouver and Calgary.
The mandate will be to expand sales growth and service the retail Investment Advisor (IIROC and MFDA) channel for NCM’s complete retail product lineup including mutual funds, alternative investment funds, flow through LP’s and other structured products.
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Book and coordinate sales meetings & presentations with Regional Sales and Advisors promoting NCM investment products;
- Increase market share and retain assets within your territory;
- Maintain a high level of sales activity in the territory to ensure that NCM investment products remain top of mind for Advisors;
- Develop a strategy to achieve weekly sales activities objectives;
- Forge strong partnerships with Advisors;
- Record daily activities using Salesforce (CRM);
- Develop effective and professional working relationships with NCM investment management team, outside sales team and other NCM partners;
- Develop and share ongoing best practices, sales, marketing and business development ideas and strategies with the NCM sales team, and provide sales strategies, concepts, marketing ideas and support.
ABOUT NCM – NORREP CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Norrep Capital Management Ltd. is one of Canada’s leaders in actively managed investment products. With an all in-house Portfolio Management team, NCM has earned multiple awards to recognize its proven success.
University degree in Finance or equivalent industry education Completion of the Canadian Securities Course CIM and CFA designations are strong assets
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years inside wholesaling experience in the retail financial services industry, including previous sales experience with mutual funds, alternative funds, and structured products
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Investment industry, preferably in sales
- Business planning skills
- Proven and demonstrated track record of a structured sales process and executing a sales strategy with measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with strong self-management ability
- Capable of applying information about the economy, competitor products and services and other financial information to influence sales
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and organized
Thank you for your consideration.
NCM is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
No unsolicited Agency referrals please.