- You Are Here:
We are always on the look-out for talented people to join our team!
Please attach a resumé and highlight your qualifications, experience, education, preferences, and personal information. By doing so, you are providing us with information that we can use to match you with suitable job opportunities. If a position matches your skills and experience, we may contact you when it becomes available.
Vice President, Institutional Accounts
Based in Toronto, the role will be to expand the distribution opportunities within the Institutional Investment Channel for Norrep Capital Management Ltd. products. This role is National in scope and will require travel throughout the country as needed.
The primary mandate will be to expand sales growth and opportunities for Norrep Capital’s Investment Methodology via institutional accounts which include pension plans, endowments, family offices and private accounts.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the competitive environment and incorporates this into the marketing strategy and the implementation of plans;
- Forge strong partnerships with Head Office partners, including CEOs, Centres of Influence, and various Analysts;
- Develop effective and professional working relationships with Norrep Capital investment management team, sales team and other Norrep Capital partners;
- Develop and share ongoing best practices, sales, marketing and business development ideas and strategies with the Norrep Capital sales team, and provide sales strategies, concepts, marketing ideas and support.
ABOUT NORREP CAPITAL
Norrep Capital Management Ltd. is one of Canada’s leaders in actively managed investment products. With an all in- house Portfolio Management team, Norrep has grown to over $1 Billion in AUM and earned multiple awards to recognize its proven success.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent industry education (CFP or CIM designation is a great asset);
- MBA or CFA or CIM charter holder is a great asset.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 years Institutional Accounts experience in the financial services industry, including previous sales experience of mutual funds, alternative funds, and structured products;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Investment industry, preferably in sales;
- Business planning skills;
- Proven and demonstrated track record of a structured sales process and executing a sales strategy with measurable results;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated with strong self-management ability;
- Capable of applying information about the economy, competitor products and services and other financial information to influence sales;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Self-starter and organized;
- Available to travel and flexible for unusual work schedules.
Thank you for your consideration.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Please email your cover letter and resumé to Wan Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
No unsolicited Agency referrals please.